We provide the highest quality of care by providing focused attention and compassion to children and their families.
- Our treatment plans are based on research-supported methods of healing.
- Collectively we have contributed to over 100 research studies and book chapters.
- We are lifelong learners and have received advanced medical training to stay abreast of the latest pediatric orthopedic care.
- Short Wait Times.
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted.
- Our care plans are based on academic and research quality outcomes.
- We collaborate with you and your family pediatrician for a comprehensive care plan.
- Several of our physicians hold medical directorships. Dr. Kishan has assisted in the development of the Pediatric Orthopedic and Trauma Programs at Medical City Children’s Hospital as Medical Director of Pediatric Orthopedics and Trauma. Dr. Hostin has assisted in the development of two comprehensive programs, one at Medical City Children’s Hospital, as the Medical Director of Pediatric Spine and Scoliosis ,and the other as Medical Director of the Baylor Scoliosis Center, at Baylor Regional Medical Center of Plano.
- We are active in numerous organizations, including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA), American Orthopaedic Association (AOS), Growing Spine Study Group (GSSG), Western Orthopedic Association, Scoliosis Research Society, and the North American Spine Society.
Children are our Specialty
Southwest Pediatric Orthopedics surgeons specialize in fracture care, sports injuries, scoliosis and evaluation and treatment of spine and limb deformities. We are dedicated to the highest quality care of all orthopedic conditions including: sports-related broken bones, complex spine deformities, and congenital/acquired conditions such as hip dysplasia and club foot. We are a comprehensive practice for all ages.
All of our orthopedic surgeons are experienced and highly skilled in diagnosing and determining the source of pain and establishing a family centered treatment plan for our patients. We are not only concerned about the present, but about how our patients will grow and develop in the future. Our team consists of board-certified physicians, numerous office and surgery staff, casting specialists, and physician assistants. We also collaborate with pediatricians, family physicians, physical therapists, and other health care professionals in the community as part of your child’s care.
Our philosophy is to treat each child with the utmost compassion and experienced individualized care, just as we would expect for our own children.
We treat the following conditions:
|Cerebral palsy||Metatarsus adductus||Slipped capital femoral epiphysis|
|Clubfeet / Flat feet||Muscular dystrophies||Spina bifida|
|Exstrophies||Musculoskeletal injuries||Spinal muscular atrophy|
|Foot deformity||Orthopedic infections||Spine and back pain|
|Gait (walking) abnormalities||Osteomyelitis||Spine disorders|
|Growth plate injuries||Perthes disease||Spondylolysis / listhesis|
|Hip dysplasia/disorders||Repetitive use injuries||Sports injuries|
|Limb deformities||Scoliosis / Kyphosis||Sprains|
|Limb length differences||Septic arthritis||Stress fractures|
|Knee pain||Skeletal dysplasias||Trauma fractures & injuries|
Call Us at (214) 556-0590 or Visit Us at Any of Our Locations
7777 Forest Lane, C-135
Dallas, Texas 75230
5236 W University Dr #2900
McKinney, TX 75071
4708 Alliance Blvd #810
Plano, TX 75093